High level overview
1. How does Nature do it? Biomimicry and atomic precision to give you great control of filtration.
2. Powered by gravity. One atomic layer thick membrane filtration means using the lowest energy possible.
3. Full Spectrum Filtration tm: a new paradigm for water filtration. The human kidney has a profound and simple paradigm: keep everything vital to life, and throws everything else away.
4. Mix&Match ability to build membranes customized for your water and your desired product water.
5. Distributed systems. The very small footprint opens new planning possibilities that let you avoid the cost of infrastructure and the energy cost of moving water.